Work The World (WTW)
Rules & Instructions
1. The WTW Award Series is free and available only to Members and Club Members of the PODXS Ø7Ø Club.
2. Only PSK31 QSOs made on or after 0000 UTC 1 July 2012 can be used for credit for the WTW Award Series.
3. All QSOs used for credit for the WTW Award Series must be made using the applicant's callsign (either your own call for an individual application, or the callsign of the member club if the club is the applicant), consistent with the Ø7Ø club callsign policy (posted here on the web site). If you have multiple club memberships for alternate callsigns, contacts using different memberships must be kept separate for WTW credit. In other words, all contacts in a WTW application must be made using callsigns that are listed under a single membership number.
4. While there is no power requirement or limit, you are urged to use only the minimum power required.
5. There are 9 separate, ordered, endorsements for the WTW Award Series. They are:
- 1. Spell All South American Countries (SASAC)
- 2. Spell All Australian States (SAAS)
- 3. Spell All Oceania Countries (SAOCC)
- 4. Spell All Canadian Provinces (SACP)
- 5. Spell All North American Countries (SANAC)
- 6. Spell All European Countries (SAEUC)
- 7. Spell All Asian Countries (SAASC)
- 8. Spell All United States (SAUS)
- 9. Spell All African Countries (SAAFC)
For a complete "picture" of the award, simply upload to the online endorsement checker (see below).
6. When you qualify for your first WTW endorsement you'll receive that endorsement sticker and a WTW certificate to hold all 9 of the WTW endorsement stickers. As you qualify for additional endorsements those stickers can be added to the WTW certificate.
7. All WTW applications submitted are subject to verification by the Award Manager. Decisions of the Award Manager are final.
1. Work stations all over the world, on any amateur HF (160M to 6M) bands, using PSK31 mode only.
2. Use the suffix of each station's callsign to collect letters to spell out the names of countries, states, provinces, or territories listed on the worksheets. In general the suffix letter is the first letter after the last number in a callsign (in the spirit of the Bingo and WOTMC endorsements).
3. A callsign may be used once per WTW endorsement.
A QSO can be used for only one WTW endorsement.
4. Logs MUST be submitted via the KJ4IZW Award Checking website at http://hamclubs.info/070-checker